Tyler and I went to the Aquarium!
I love the Aquarium! The animals and fish there are so amazing. It makes you wonder what Heavenly Father had in mind when he was creating them. It was the perfect day to go and enjoy it with Ashton and Tyler. My favorite part of it all was the Hippos. They probably are the coolest things ever. That and being able to touch fish was fun as well. It was weird to just stick your hand in the water and touch a Jelly Fish. Boy are those slimy creatures! I’d have to say I was more freaked out to touch the Stingrays then the Sharks because of what happened to the Crocodile Hunter, Steve Irwin. But lucky enough we lived another day to tell the tale. Here are pictures of our fun adventure!
Even though Ashton is to small to remember all of this, It was fun to have him come along as usual. I was surprised at how interested he was with all the fish. I think he loved seeing all the bright colors. Tyler was so cute with him holding him close and showing him all the different creatures. You can tell He loves his son. I'm grateful for that.
No comments:
Post a Comment