Monday, June 14, 2010

Intercourse...

Intercourse what?!
Intercourse Pennsylvania!
Well us Apx Ladies decided to visit the home of the famous Amish culture. Why of all places would it be in a city called Intercourse? Beats me but, it was so much fun. It was crazy to see horse and buggies in the road and clothes drying on a clothes line. It made me feel like we were back in Pioneer days. The farms were the nicest farms I have ever seen. They were so green.
We stopped at a little market they had in town and I'm pretty sure their lemonade was the best lemonade I have had in my life. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
Any who, Here's some pictures of the day.

I saw these kids coming down the road and HAD to take a picture!
Amish man, showing us his skills.
Real Amish kids right here. These guys were super friendly and let me chat with them for a while.
Some of our BEAUTIFUL Apx ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment