Tuesday, July 27, 2010

April and Tyler

April Holdaway (Cook) is one of the sweetest people I know. In High School we went to girls camp together and like silly little girls stayed up telling stories and giggling about random stuff. Knowing that the boys scout camp was a few miles away we snuck out one night with a few girls to sabotage their tents. Of course after singing "Lions, Tigers and Bears OH MY" we got scared and went back to camp. After high school we both met men named Tyler, fell in love and got married. When I went to April's wedding and saw her with her new husband. You could just see how much she loved him, and how much he adored her.

So its sad for me to say I just recently found out that April's husband passed away from acute liver failure. He was in the hospital for a few days and because of the expenses of trying to save his life I'm asking if you can, to please donate to help pay for medical bills. April has been so strong with this process and is such an example to many. If you'd like to know more or donate please click HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment