
Last Saturday there was a crazy rain storm, so it was the perfect day to go to the Please Touch Museum in Philadelphia. This place is the coolest place for kids. They have so many interactive things for them to do. They've got this mini grocery store that had every item you could imagine. If the food was real, I'd shop there over Walmart any day! They've got a carousel, an Alice in Wonderland world, a little water world for kids to play in and they even had a Giant Torch made out of Toys. If I was a little kid, I'd be in Heaven! Any ways. It was really fun and once again a successful Saturday activity.
Here's some pictures of our grand adventure!
Ashton's fist Carousel ride!
I found something at the mini grocery store i just couldn't live without!
When I was little I used to watch a movie called BIG. When we were at the Museum they had the same piano that Tom Hanks played on! So of course I had to get my friend Nycole and I to reenact the scene.
Ashton wanted in on the fun as well :)
No comments:
Post a Comment