Saturday, August 21, 2010

I'M BACK!

In Idaho!
It's nice to be home, but it does feel  a little lonely with  
Tyler not being here with me.
Luckily, Tyler and I took some pictures before i left,
so I wont forget him. :)
On my way home I saw this little deli at the airport and it was a must for me to eat there
Can you guess why?

Overall the trip was good and 
it's good to be back home.
How he was comfortable this way, no clue, but it was so cute.

3 comments:

  1. Oh man. I am completely envious of you. Wish I was home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so adorable! They just love to sleep in the most random positions :) Good luck starting school! It will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I cooked "Kindra's delight" a couple nights ago & it was so good! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete