This weekend I got to go to my good friend Travis Whiting's wedding.
It was a blast. His new wife Lauren is so much fun. I can't wait
to hang out with the new couple more when they move to
Boise after the honeymoon!
The wedding took place in Mesa Arizona so Ashton had his first plane ride!
He was such a trooper.
I wouldn't have any thing to complain about except for on our first
flight, Ashton had a major blowout in his pants. Poop was everywhere.
Luckily there was a wonderful lady sitting next to me who handed me wet wipes
while i cleaned it up.
Another highlight on the plane was,
Ashton was chomping on my finger like he likes to do sometimes,
and low and behold... HE HAS A TOOTH!
For months I've been thinking hew was teething, and I was right!
After we made it to Arizona, My other good friend Danny and Ross
picked me up and took us to this delicious restaurant.
If your ever in Mesa Arizona, you need to eat there. Its called Flancers.
They marinate their food in cactus fruit and their sweet
potatoe fries are the best I've ever had.
The only thing I don't like about this place is there isn't one in Idaho!
It was so good.
It was so good to see Travis and his new bride.
They looked so happy and in love.
Enjoy married life you two!






OH Kindra your such a sweet girl! i love your for coming all the way out and supporting me! your such a great friend! thanks for making it to the best day of my LIFE!
ReplyDelete