Wow does time go fast. It only seems like yesterday the nurses were putting Ashton in my tired arms the day he was born. I love the little boy he has become. He has so much personality and has grown so much. He no longer is a baby, but a toddler. Literally.
He runs around the house like a mad man shouting, "Hi!", "Uh-oh" and "Dank ew"
How we got the jack pot on such a wonderful boy, I dunno,
but all I know is I don't want a refund.
Happy Birthday my sweet little man.
I love you!
P.S. More pictures and video to come!
I was reading this post when Penny came up and looked at the pictures. She started giggling and blowing kisses. Haha! I think she has a crush! I wouldn't blame her. He's such a cutie.
ReplyDeleteWhat a STUD!!! I'm glad he had a great birthday! He looked sooo cute! I need to come see you guys before he gets too big! :( and before you guys leave for your job!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! I love how he went to town on that cupcake!
ReplyDeleteHa Ha Erin. To bad you guys don't live closer. They would be such a cute couple! Juli. I'd love too!!
ReplyDeleteSo, sorry we missed Ashtons party! I hope he had a ton of fun! He sure is a handsome little man!
ReplyDelete