Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Project number three.
Although the picture below is of two trash cans, it describes a lot of what i did for my third project.
See those square cement blocks. Well they weigh over forty pounds each. 
Yes I was buff enough to get all six out of my car,
and where they are now and,
yes, I probably will be sore tomorrow. 

I put them there because our grass was dying and it just looks nicer then dead grass.

Also, if you look at that gray trash can, you'll notice that its full of dead branches and weeds.
That was my doing as well.
 I picked up some ugly looking dead plants and weeds and put them in there.
Now our yard looks beautiful.
Well, almost.


Ashton and I went to the park.
I played with our camera.
After all what good is having a camera if you don't use it.

I've discovered his new favorite foods. 
Rocks, dirt and bark. 



Ashton was checking out some girls on the swing. 
Already the ladies man.


No comments:

Post a Comment