Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Crafty.

I'm in a craft mood.
So I've been doing a little browsing on what I'd like to make and here are 5 of my favorite crafts
that I've stumbled across.


1.String Chandeliers! This is so creative. The tutorial makes it looks super easy and fun to make. I will be making this one day. 
And I'll blog about it.
Check out the tutorial HERE!!


2. I've seen these decorative balls in a lot of peoples homes and stores. I love how simple they are to make!
Tutorial HERE! 


3. This paper rose wreath is amazing, but I'm pretty sure It would take FOREVER.
How people come up with this stuff I'll never know.
Tutorial HERE.



4. One special romantic day These cold things will be keeping my sparkling cider chilly while I cuddle with my handsome husband while we watch the sun go down.
Tutorial HERE.


5. So this is supposed to be for kids... but I want to make one fore me instead.
Such a good idea! I love it. 
Tutorial HERE!


Hmmm... Which one should I do?!

2 comments:

  1. Those are all so cute!! I love the first one!! but it does not look simple to me... I would go with the decorative balls. such a cute & simple thing to add to a coffee table or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I've been dreaming about those strawberry cheesecakes since you posted this. I'm definitely trying that this week! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete