For those of you who don't have kids... you can skip this post.
For those of you who do... listen on...
Since we got here Ashton's as had a lot of fun with going #2 in the tub lately....
I'd say over 9 times so far... (I just love cleaning it up... so does Tyler)
So I said. Lets stop this madness, I'm tired of doing dirty work and lets train this little champ!
July 5th- Successfull #1
6th- Another successfull #1
7th- sucessful #1 and drum roll..... #2!
8th- yet another sucessful #1 and 2!
Now I know he's only 16 months and it's virtually impossible to potty train a child that young but... I say he's ahead of the game.
Plus... That's two diapers I saved!
Here's the evidence!
Because he's beeing going in the tub and now knows that its a bad thing,
he thinks poop is called "No No".
Just like us he gets excited when he goes.
Look! He even flushes the toilet!!
Lets see if we can keep this up!
Well Tyler and kindra...all of us,Rick,amber,heather,dallin,Molly,jeff and I died laughing and loved this post! Way to go Ashton! We knew he was super smart. Such a cute little family you have. We love and miss you!
ReplyDeleteHe is going to love that you have these pictures later in life.... hahaha!
ReplyDelete