Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sunshine Makes Me Happy Part 2

Pearl Harbor and Hamster Balls.

I'm not sure if I'm just really out of shape or if these things are really a good work out.
Hamster balls are exhausting. 
Fun, but a lot of work!
We got more video of this then pictures 
This is all I could scrounge up on the Hamster balls.
They pretty much are exactly what they are called.
You get to be a Hamster for about 15 mins and run in a circle on water. 
I loved it,
but it was very difficult to keep moving. 
Maybe we'll get a video up here some day so you can see.


Me Entering the Hamster Ball.



Pearl Harbor
This was the perfect sunday activity. 
Growing up in the Military I have an appreciation for our troops and I'm proud to be an 
American.
I love going to patriotic things and learning more about our country.
What better place to do that then Pearl Harbor.
 Watching the introductory movie about what exactly happened.
 Taking the boat ride to the U.S.S. Arizona Memorial.
 Ashton loving the boat ride.
 All the names of the people who died that day.



 Grandpa and Ashton having fun.

  I met this family in Hawaii when I stayed there for a Summer.
They took me into their home and knew nothing about me. They gave me a bed to sleep in, food to eat, and treated me better then some of my own family.

I got to reunite with them after six years. 
It was so much fun seeing them and their family grow.
I'll never forget them and their generosity.

 Mom and Pops.
Modern day Navy Ships.



Check out this Crazy Tree we found while driving on the Military Base!

Logan and Jason back at our condo,
grilling it up after a long relaxing day!




Good Night Hawaii.

No comments:

Post a Comment