Monday, April 23, 2012

Goodbye Again.

Tyler left for Pittsburgh yesterday.
I cried my little eyes out. 
It just seems so empty not having him here.
I can't help but feel like something is missing, because it is.
But in three weeks I'll get to see his handsome face again.

I don't know how Military families go so long with out seeing their spouses. 
That would be so difficult. 
Last year we were apart longer but this time it was harder to say goodbye even though I know we wont be away from each other as long.

I've decided that I am going to be driving my little blue bug across America to Pennselvaynia.
I haven't figured out if I'll be going by myself or with some company.
It's a thirty-six hour drive, and I'll probably split it up in a few days.
Or I could drive through the night... to get there faster. (not likely)
The reason why I'm going to be doing this crazy thing is because I NEED a vehicle this summer. 
Having a car last summer just made the summer so much nicer. 
I have to do a few things to get my car ready for the drive but I'm actually excited about the little adventure ahead.
I'm pretty sure I wont drive home just because I'll be a month away from having my baby 
so we'll just have to cross that bridge when it comes.

In the mean time, I'll finish my last Math class,
hang out with Ashton and take care of this little guy that's growing inside of me.
Which by the way has been moving like crazy.
It's so fun to finally feel baby move and feel like that first trimester of being sick and tired 
was all worth it. 
I'm excited to get to know this little man inside and see what he's going to look like. 
I am already starting to feel love for this little one.
He'll definitely fit in.

1 comment:

  1. I had no idea you were pregnant! Congrats! Ashton is sooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete