Well, It was time for me to put my two weeks notice in.
Tyler's leaving for the summer soon and I'll be leaving next month
so I told the dentist the bad news.
He wasn't very happy but he understood.
But because I was going to be taking two days off for my Anniversary,
And it didn't make sense for me to come back for just one more day of work
since I only work two days a week
He thought it best that today would be my last day.
I cried.
I'll always miss working at that office.
But on the bright side,
I get to stay at home now with Ashton more,
And I'll get to spend some time with Tyler before he heads off
for the summer.
It's actually more of a relief then anything.
Being pregnant made it so tiring to go to work.
Especially in my first trimester when I was so sick.
So I'm excited to finally get to be a full-time stay at home mom and housewife.
It's rewarding to get to be able to see Ashton grow up.
I can't wait for baby #2 to come so I can see him or her grow up too. :)
Tyler's leaving for the summer soon and I'll be leaving next month
so I told the dentist the bad news.
He wasn't very happy but he understood.
But because I was going to be taking two days off for my Anniversary,
And it didn't make sense for me to come back for just one more day of work
since I only work two days a week
He thought it best that today would be my last day.
I cried.
I'll always miss working at that office.
But on the bright side,
I get to stay at home now with Ashton more,
And I'll get to spend some time with Tyler before he heads off
for the summer.
It's actually more of a relief then anything.
Being pregnant made it so tiring to go to work.
Especially in my first trimester when I was so sick.
So I'm excited to finally get to be a full-time stay at home mom and housewife.
It's rewarding to get to be able to see Ashton grow up.
I can't wait for baby #2 to come so I can see him or her grow up too. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment