For the last few month or so I've been doing this twice a week...
What is this you might ask?!
It's me at my job at the Hospital being a dental assistant.
I take pride in this job because of the good that I know I am doing while doing it.
We have so many kids come into our office
who haven't brushed their teeth a day in their lives and to be able to
help those kids and parents realize that it's important
and to give them a fresh start is
rewarding.
At hospital we put those kids to sleep under general anesthesia,
take a full mouth set of x-rays,
fix every tooth that needs to be restored
and give them a good cleaning before they leave.
The thing that is so rewarding for me, is knowing that
these kids that come are usually in a lot of pain
and when i call to check on them that night they are usually 100% better.
That's just a little insight of what I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment