Tuesday, May 15, 2012

On the Road Again.


After getting my Volkswagen Beetle all jazzed out 
and tuned up I felt comfortable that this bad boy
 would withstand a thirty-six hour drive.
Which after three days of traveling with a two year old, being twenty-two weeks pregnant, 
sleeping in the car one night, we made it to our new home in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania. 
The only trouble we had was I didn't lock the overhead cargo all the way and one of my loose shirts went
 flying on the freeway hitting the car behind us. 
Lukily no damage or serious injuries occured,
I will miss that shirt though.


My Dad was a champ and drove the whole way there. 
I'm so glad he came with us.
The trip would have been miserable if he hadn't.
Plus we wouldn't have gotten there as fast.
He only slept one hour the first night.
I kept offering to drive but that's his mojo so he insisted on doing his thing.
Thanks Pops!


Perfect timing. :)


Our New Home.




1 comment:

  1. Man! You are a trooper! And your dad is a stud! Glad you made it safely and you look so so cute!!

    ReplyDelete