Friday, June 15, 2012

Surprise Shower!


So I'm a little sad this is all the proof I have of this but,
Megan, Erica and Miranda (all the ladies out here this summer) told me the other day we were having a girls night and were watching a movie at Erica's house and not to be late. 
So I showed up and when I got there, Olive Garden, presents were on the table with a Delicious cake! They said that we weren't really having a girls movie night but a surprise baby shower for me and that a  couple of ladies were coming to give all the girls pedicures! 

Um. Was I surprised. 
Yeah! 
I had no idea.
I teared up I was so excited. 
I can't believe how thoughtful they were to do that for me.
The cake was delicious. The food was scrumptous and to top that off they got Junior some ubber cute outfits.
The picture is of me getting my toes done right in their house. 
Thank you so much Ladies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment