Well me made it to Utah yesterday.
Summer is oficially over for me.
My ankles and legs are swelling up like watermelons from all the traveling,
but it's so nice to see family again.
While getting ready for Molly's big day we stayed at Tyler's Uncle Mike's and Aunt Debbie's.
I just love his family.
I get overwhelmed sometimes at how lucky I am to have two amazing families now.
Tyler's Cousin Megan is doing an internship as a Ultrasound Tech and said if we had down time we could do an ultrasound and see Baby Jake at the office she's at.
I was beyond thrilled.
Especially since Tyler will be missing a lot of my appointments the next few weeks.
Especially since Tyler will be missing a lot of my appointments the next few weeks.
She is amazing for offering.
Can't wait to see.
It'll be fun to compare these pictures to when he actually comes.



So cool! I didn't know you already picked out a name...how did I not know that?
ReplyDelete