
I love my baby's daddy!
Boy am I one lucky girl. Not only do I have a beautiful baby boy, but I have an amazing husband who loves me and his family. I'm so grateful for all that he does for Ashton and I. He's always there when we need him and loves me for who I am.

I'm grateful for the example he is for me, for the love and support he lends, and for his hard work and dedication to providing for Ashton and I. I value the special memories I have with him and I can't wait for more! I really don't know what I would do with out him. Thanks babe for being so wonderful and Happy Fathers Day!
For his special day, we celebrated by eating a yummy breakfast and a trip to Rehoboth beach!
For his special day, we celebrated by eating a yummy breakfast and a trip to Rehoboth beach!
If you think your crazy you should meet this guy!
Ashton, having fun in the sun.
One good looking pops.
No comments:
Post a Comment