Friday, July 30, 2010

Caught Ya

The other day I was at our dining table doing some school stuff and Ashton was sleeping in his swing. He started to make some noise like he was waking up but I was almost finished with what I was doing so I thought he could wait a few minutes longer. I heard him chatting a little bit more so I decided to check on him. He was on all fours...
on the floor!
How he had gotten on the floor with out hurting himself baffled me until today when Tyler and I were spying on him this morning. Here's the culprit in action.

7 comments:

  1. Oh that little rascal!! He is pretty smart. And very sneaky. He didn't even make a sound! What a cute guy!! Nana

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is hilarious! Guess he's outgrown that swing... What a smart little boy. He's way too big!!! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. TO FREAKING CUTE! Oh wait I cant say that word anymore! Bwahaha! Love him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sooo cute! What a sneaky little guy! Time to buckle him in! :D

    ReplyDelete