Wednesday, July 28, 2010

OPEN BIG!


Yup. You're hearing right! I made it into the Dental Assisting Program!
and I'm SUPER excited.
Yesterday I had my interview with the head lady of the Dental Assisting Program.
After the interview was done she asked if I had any questions. So I asked "When I should here back about me getting accepted? I need to know if I need to buy a flight to Idaho or not." She replied. "Well your packet looks great. You've have great references, Dr. Rogers had great things to say about you, So consider yourself in!"
YAHOO!
I do have to say though, there is bitter to this sweetness.
two reasons to be exact.
1.) I have to come home earlier then Tyler so we'll be apart for a month 1/2
and
2.) I wont get to spend all day with my little man any more.
But I know it's going to be worth it in the end. Well it's off to registering for classes and looking for flights! Wish me luck!

5 comments:

  1. SO happy for you, Kindra. And proud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congradulations!!! this will turn out to be a great opportunity for you, i just know it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go... Education is never wasted. You have always wanted to do this ever sense I can remember people asking you what it is you want to be when you grow up... my baby... all grown up! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I am excited for you! I have actually been thinking about dental assistance lately... tell me more aboutit! :) What school are you going into??!!?? Again... CONGRATULATIONS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Kindra!!! Let the learning begin!
    love you
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete