Well it's another day in the APX summer life and here's whats cooking! CRAB! Our Team was one of the top offices in the region and we had our best week, so we decided to celebrate with a crab feast. Let me first explain how the process goes...
Step 1: Pick a crab.
YIKES!
Oh The Joys of APX :)





This has got to be one of your cutest posts yet! I love your step-by-step instructions and of course the nipple picture :) Love you!
ReplyDeletehaha you are such the cutest! :) Looks like you are having a great time and love being a mommy! :) Miss you lots!
ReplyDeleteWOW what a wonderful post... Thanks for sharing your summer with us... I appreciate it so much. OH and Aston is getting so big... I loved the video!
ReplyDeleteThanks honey for letting me know when you post something!
Have a safe trip to Arizona, I think that is where Travis is getting married. I Can't wait to see you guys when you get back. GOOD LUCK over there. we are praying for you!
I love your blog! I just recently put up a post about April and Tyler and I'm trying to get the word out so we can raise some money to help with expenses. I need your help and wondered if you'd be willing to write up a post with a link to my blog, Thanks!
ReplyDeleteMy two favorite foods EVER!!!!Crab and Watermelon.....yum yum! Looks so good! Kindra, you and Tyler and little Ashton are so cute. Your blog is darling also. Way to go girl! You are one talented lady. love you all, Caroline
ReplyDeletehahaha I love this! Even Ashton looked like he was having a blast.
ReplyDelete