Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fam Damily

I've had a few experiences this week that has made me reflect on the relationship I have with my family. I'm just overwhelmed with how much I love them. I may not say that to them every day or express that in my actions, but I want them to know that I love them and care about them very much. I cherish and value the memories I have with them, the good and the bad.

I'm so grateful that they are in my life and I can be apart of theirs.

p.s. I put pictures of all of Tyler and I's family on the side of the blog. :) Love them.

1 comment:

  1. My what a sweetheart you are.. Ashton's new trick is priceless. captured on video for a life time of treasures.
    Family... it is what really matters.. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete