He is sooo cute! :) And look at those EYES!!! What a handsome little guy!
SO CUTE!!! Can't wait to see all his other months pictures!
adorable!! the photo of him in the crib-- makes me want to eat him up! beautiful baby =)
Oh my gosh! He's beautiful Kindra!!
Kindra~Ashton is so adorable!! I'm happy to hear that school is going great and that your Dad is ok. I was thinking of you guys so I figured I would stop by and say hi. Keep in touch!! Love ya,Shae and Wes
He is sooo cute! :) And look at those EYES!!! What a handsome little guy!
ReplyDeleteSO CUTE!!! Can't wait to see all his other months pictures!
ReplyDeleteadorable!! the photo of him in the crib-- makes me want to eat him up! beautiful baby =)
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! He's beautiful Kindra!!
ReplyDeleteKindra~
ReplyDeleteAshton is so adorable!! I'm happy to hear that school is going great and that your Dad is ok. I was thinking of you guys so I figured I would stop by and say hi.
Keep in touch!!
Love ya,
Shae and Wes