that made my heart drop.
My Father called to say that he had a
massive tumor in his stomach.
He had it surgically removed where
we later found out that it was cancerous and that he had less then five years to live.
I've been so emotional through all of this.
The thought of him not seeing Ashton grow up and get married just lingered in my mind.
But, no longer will I have to think this because...
My dad saw a specialist and they said that by the time they are done with him he's more likely to die from a car accident or a heart attack then from the cancer he has.
So Dad, We'll enjoy seeing you at our kids graduations and weddings and we'll have a blast making more memories together.
WE LOVE YOU!

awww this made me cry. You have a wonderful father!!
ReplyDeleteI remember when my dad had his heart attack and the violent shove my own heart took when I thought about losing him.
I thank Heavenly Father for the times we live in and the medical treatment our loved ones can recieve.