I can't believe all of the things that happened to our family this year.
It's unbelievable how much has happened this past year.
I was pregnant.
We had our amazing little Ashton.
He started walking two months ago.
He's 10 months now!
We moved to Delaware.
Went to NYC.
Tyler had another successful summer.
Moved back home.
Had our halloween party.
Started School.
I'm half way done with Dental Assisting school! (boo ya!)
Finding out about my dad's cancer.
His surgeries.
His radiation treatments.
The Joy of hearing He'll live longer then five years.
I really could go on forever. Through the Joys and the sorrows, this year has made me a better and stronger person and I will always look back at it fondly.
Can't wait to see what 2011 has in store for our little family.

Ashton started walking 2 MONTHS AGO??? And he is 10 MONTHS NOW??? What a busy little guy you have! And what a beautiful family you have! LOVE YA KINDRA!
ReplyDelete