Thursday, December 2, 2010

Shoes

I dunno about you, 
But I LOVE getting new shoes.
And I got some. :)
Technically though the shoes I got aren't shoes. 
They're sandals. 
I love them. 
They are uber comfy and everyone should own a pair.
I want to thank my lovely husband for introducing me to Sanuks.
Because, They are amazing. 
so amazing I decided to make a video that showed off my new kicks. 
Tyler got a new pair of shoes as well so I thought I'd include him as well :).

7 comments:

  1. Hahahahaha I loved the video! You are too cute! :) And I need me a pair of those! They look sooo comfy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha. funny.
    fair warning...sanuks+sweatyfeet=stinky shoes.
    I still love mine though!

    Nikki Bean

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute, now you need to make one with Ashton in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha that's hilarious! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so very creative Kindra! Love the video..and of course, your shoes!

    ReplyDelete