Thursday, May 19, 2011

Day at the park

Today I found a gorgeous park that Ashton could play at. 
I wish we had parks like this in Idaho!
They had a sand Volleyball court, duck ponds, baseball feilds, barbeque pits...
Need I say more, I'm in love. 
This will probably be Ashton and I's hangout spot.
Here's some pictures.


Isn't it BEAUTIFUL!


Look how beautiful that White goose is...
Don't be fooled though, 
Its viscious.
 That dumb goose tried to eat Ashton... three times.
I hope no one saw but I kicked it after it wouldn't stop attacking him. 
But they eventually calmed down and Ashton helped feed them.





They have pigs at the park too!!


I love this little boy... <  3

3 comments:

  1. oh kindra you have the cutest little guy! i'm glad you're loving california! are you guys in LA?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your day at the park. the Pig was pretty CUTE!!!
    Hey we have amazing parks in Idaho... I promise when you come back in the fall I will take you and Ashton to go feed the ducks... Some times we don't take the time to see what is in our own back yard. :-) I Miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren, we are in Santa Maria, its a few hours from LA. Mom, agreed. miss you too!

    ReplyDelete