Friday, May 20, 2011

New Pad.

This is our sweet new little home. 
Although it does get a little lonely and it is a little smaller then what we are used to it's quite cozy.
If you know anything about summer sales you"ll know that an apartment that comes with pictures on the wall, curtains, TV's in all the bedrooms, Room service and Free internet is an extra bonus. 
Look closely in some of the pictures.
Ashton's hiding. :)





P.s. those pink roses are from Tyler to me. He surprised me with them on the counter the day I came. He did good. :)

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy every moment I spend on your Blog Site. Way to keep the memories alive... YOU ARE AMAZING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we miss uuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little boy is such a cutie! Looks like you have another fun summer ahead of you, hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete