Friday, May 6, 2011

Dental Assisting Partay!


Its so crazy how attached I've gotten with the girls in the Dental Assisting Program. 
We have been through a lot together. 
The misery of teachers, stress and every day life have really brought us together. 
I'm sad to say that This friday will be my last day in school with them. 
To celebrate our friendship and the hellish school life,
I threw a party at my house. 
We burned our Lab Jackets to make it final that we ARE DONE!
It was a blast.
We roasted hot dogs and marshmallows in my back yard and jammed out to music while re reminisced our past 8 months we spent together. 
I'll miss you ladies and there will be more of these parties to come!








 Had to cut the logo out for memory sakes.


Here it goes!!



Boo YA!








No comments:

Post a Comment