Sunday, May 8, 2011

Momma's Day



I pretty much have the best mom in the world. 
She's such and amazing example and I've learned so much from her through out the years.
Thanks mom for being so amazing
and being my friend! 
I love you!
Happy Mothers Day!


P.s. I came home to flowers on my counter and I thought Tyler came home?! but... when I said "hello" there was no answer.  :(  But I was soo happy I got flowers from him! 
I'm so lucky to be his babies momma. 
Miss you Tyler.

2 comments:

  1. Kindra, This is such a cute picture of you and your Mom. You should have that framed and put up in your house somewhere! love ya,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kindra, You are the BEST daughter a MOMMA could ever have!!! I sure love you to bits! I have had so much fun catching up on your Blog today. We had to give talks in church so it forced me to get some internet in the house again. What a blessing, I didn't realize how much I was missing out on. I think you are so wise to be saving these precious memories in this way! You have it ALL together!

    ReplyDelete