The benefits to moving every summer is you meet some really cool people.
This summer I've met a girl named Shelley.
She's a photographer.
And asked me to be one of her models.
Crazy right?!
Well, I'm down for anything so,
she came over with her make up and clothes styled me up, did my make up and hair and off we went being stunning.
No I am not a model.
And I did feel a little awkward trying to be serious because that's just not me,
but it was sooo much fun!
She had me come out of my comfort zone and put on a little show for her portfolio.
She's very talented and knows exactly what she wants.
Here's some of what she did.
This shoot she wanted a model with big eyebrows so she thickened mine up and told me exactly what to do. Hand positions, hair tosseling, plant stroking, jacket grabbing,
I just followed directions really.
It was really fun.
Anyways the fun is over but maybe not she wants to do it again!
If I get the courage again I'll post some more!
Enjoy!
p.s. if you want to see more of her work go to this website!



No comments:
Post a Comment