AWWW!!! Congratulations!!! I am sooo excited for you! That was absolutely adorable! And you two make BEAUTIFUL babies!! :) When are you due! LOVE AND MISS YOU! (Someday can you help me make a video?) :)
Congratulations Tyler and Kindra. This is way cute, creative and clever. I'd like to see how you put those legs in at the end!! The song is perfect. Who is the artist? we look forward to seeing you more often when you move to K-town.
Pretty sure that's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm completely jealous of your mad filming skills, and I'm also sooooo excited for you guys. And your little guy is way too adorable for his own good.
Such a cute video! Ashton is adorable! Congrats on the new one to come!
ReplyDeleteAWWW!!! Congratulations!!! I am sooo excited for you! That was absolutely adorable! And you two make BEAUTIFUL babies!! :) When are you due! LOVE AND MISS YOU! (Someday can you help me make a video?) :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Tyler and Kindra. This is way cute, creative and clever. I'd like to see how you put those legs in at the end!! The song is perfect. Who is the artist? we look forward to seeing you more often when you move to K-town.
ReplyDeletePretty sure that's the cutest thing I've ever seen. I'm completely jealous of your mad filming skills, and I'm also sooooo excited for you guys. And your little guy is way too adorable for his own good.
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the three of you! :) Super cute idea! You had the cute factor the entire time. :) Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYOU ARE PREGNANT AGAIN! ahhhh!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! SO excited for you guys! Loved that video, so cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks everybody! You all are so sweet!
ReplyDeleteThe song you chose for this video was so precious, and beautiful!!! Congrats hun!
ReplyDeleteI can not stop watching and cry almost every time. So precious!
ReplyDelete