Diamond Head Trail and Valley of the Temples.
Here it is... Diamond Head
This hike was just my pops and I.
This Tunnel was pitch black!
View from the top of Diamond Head Trail.
So pretty.
Valley of the Temples.
After Pearl Harbor, the Japanese were criticized and hated in Hawaii.
This is where the Japanese people went to for peace
in times of ridicule.
Reminded me so much of when we lived in Japan.
Gorgeous place... but we got eaten alive by pesky mosquitoes.
Brothers.
I had to have a little help.
And that's as far as I got...
I'll just leave the harvesting to this jungle man.
Don't mess with Tyler, or he'll do the same thing to your head as
he did to this coconut...
Once Tyler and I climbed his coconut tree and had fresh coconut juice,
We decided we were tired of this so called Hawaii and got on an airplane the next morning.
Really we tried to miss our flight so we could stay another day,
but that didn't work. :(
And that's the end of our Hawaiian adventures.
Hopefully one day we can go back and make more fun memories.
















No comments:
Post a Comment