Thursday, May 24, 2012

Brotherly Love


Ashton felt his little broher move for the first time today. 
He looked up at me and said "Baby moved!" with a wide grin.
He kept giving baby kisses so luckily I had my phone right on me and snatched a picture before he was done.
When I showed him the picture he said "That's cute."

Tuesday was my twenty-three week mark.
It's crazy how fast this pregnancy is going.
I only have a little over four months to go! Baby boy is definitely getting bigger as well as my belly.

Yesterday Ashton and I watched the video of the day he was born.
It made me excited all over again for this little man to come and have that experience again.
At the same time I wasn't looking forward to having all that weight gain.
But if I have a happy healthy baby that's all that matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment