Oh Ashton.
Potty training has been so much fun hasn't it.
I'm proud of the fact that you go poop and pee in your potty more now.
I love how excited you get when you go potty. Your facial expresions and dancing around is priceless.
I especialy love it when you say"Bye Poop, I love you poop! See ya later!" when your flushing it down the toilet.
I know sometimes its hard to remember that you don't wear a diaper at home any more but
please no more peeing on the couches, I really don't want to clean that up again.
Even though you have a few accidents here and there I'm proud of your progress,
I love how excited you get when you go potty. Your facial expresions and dancing around is priceless.
I especialy love it when you say"Bye Poop, I love you poop! See ya later!" when your flushing it down the toilet.
I know sometimes its hard to remember that you don't wear a diaper at home any more but
please no more peeing on the couches, I really don't want to clean that up again.
Even though you have a few accidents here and there I'm proud of your progress,
All-in-all you're doing a good job.
Love,
Mommy.
Love,
Mommy.
You're so lucky he's interested! Is he not wearing diapers anymore? Jordyn's not too interested & I'm not pushing. Avery was my special child & poo trained herself by 1 1/2, potty came later. Haha. Good luck!!
ReplyDeleteGood Job Ashton!!! He still seems so little to me, but I'm sure to you he's so big. We're in it right now too Kindra!!! I feel like everywhere I go I can smell pee! But Cache really is doing awesome too! He's 3 though and I put it off as long as I could cause I've been terrified of potty training, so he should be doing a good job. :)
ReplyDeleteI love being able to keep up on you guys through your blog! You are gorgeous people with an awesome family! :) Love ya! :)
"Bye poop! I love you poop!" This cracks me up. Thanks for the laugh :)
ReplyDelete