Friday, May 4, 2012

Halfway There

I turned 20 weeks on tuesday!
That means I'm half way there!
Baby boy loves moving around in momma's tummy at night. 
When ever I lay in my bed he starts moving like crazy.
I have been noticing him more lately during the day but mostly at night.
He's still really low but I can tell he's getting big and that's not just because I am too. 

I've grown to love this baby already so much.
It seems to me every time I start to miss Tyler I feel him,
and oh how I love feeling him move. 
Its like he's communicating with me saying "I'm here! I getting bigger! 
Look how strong I'm getting. I'll see you soon!"
I felt him for the first time with my hand last night so I know he's getting stronger. 
I can't wait to be with Tyler soon so he can start feeling him too.

My heart aches for those women who can't experience this wonderful blessing.
I hope and pray that one day those who have been trying will be able to get that opportunity they are desperately wanting.
There's nothing quite like it.

1 comment: