Sunday, May 6, 2012

Heaven Is Here


My sister-in-law gave me this book for my birthday.
I was thrilled.
I was even more thrilled that the title page had my name on it with her signature on it.
I kinda squealed a little because I've been wanting to read this ever since I knew she was writing it.

It's wonderful and everyone needs to read it.
Seriously.
If you haven't heard of Stephanie Nielson you need to.
She was in a plane crash with her husband and nearly died.
After much tribulation and hard work she's living a life no one dreamed she would.
I'm in awe with what a strong person she is.
I first heard of Stephanie Nielson on Oprah a few years back.
Her story amazed me. 
I stumbled across her blog which you can find here and I got to know her a little bit. 
She really is one of a kind.
Through her example I've felt a better need to grow closer to my husband,
be a better mother and wife,  
have a better relationship with God and not take anything for granted.
I've never met her but I love her as if she was my sister.
Go read the book.

Now.

1 comment:

  1. I've been wanting to read this!! I saw an excerpt from it in the Parade a few weeks back, such an amazing story of hope. I'm definitely going to have to get it now!

    ReplyDelete