Our Charger to our SLR is MIA so you'll just have to endure our quality of photo's for a while.
We made a trip to the National History Museum.
Ashton is just now getting into Dinosaurs so we thought it would be fun.
Which it was.
I think Tyler and I enjoyed it a little more then he did though.
Pretty sure we were the last ones to leave.
There are some funky looking dinosaurs/ bones out there.
This Museum has the first T-rex ever found in it.
Can you imagine just stumbling on a giant bone like these one day.
How would you know to look to see if there were more?
How would you know how to put it back together?!
Science is amazing.
Definitely mind boggling to me.
The Land Before Time has a whole new meaning when I watch them now. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment