Today was Ashton's last day at swim lessons!
Even though he loved every minute of them, I think I was more sad about it being his last day then he was. :)
His teachers were very impressed with how much he could do for his age.
We'll have to put some video of this little guy swimming up here so you can see just how much of a fish he really is.
Now it's off to finding swim lessons in Idaho!
I swear this kids going to be a future Olympian.
Even though he loved every minute of them, I think I was more sad about it being his last day then he was. :)
His teachers were very impressed with how much he could do for his age.
We'll have to put some video of this little guy swimming up here so you can see just how much of a fish he really is.
Now it's off to finding swim lessons in Idaho!
I swear this kids going to be a future Olympian.



Cute! I'm shocked at how much Jordyn is swimming too. We'll have to get them all together. It must be a Newby gene!
ReplyDelete