Friday, July 27, 2012

Times Ticking


(yeah my husband took this picture... he"s pretty cool.)

It's offical.
We have 11 days before Ashton and I pack out of Pennsylvania and head back home.
With a lot of problem solving and contemplation, we decided that I wont' make the 35 hour, 2,000 mile drive home and that Ashton and I will fly back instead! (Phew!)
We'll have our good friend drive the old bug back down to Idaho for us. (Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!)
Tyler's sister Molly is getting married in Utah so he'll be flying home with me! :)
Then on the 10th we'll say our goodbyes and I'll see him on September 1st in... wait for it...
Yellowstone!
 Two weeks away from having a baby and were planning on a camping trip 6 hours away from my Doctor! I'm actually excited, but yeah nervous.

I'm really not wanting to leave PA so soon. I've loved being here in this quaint little apartment and having everything I need in one place. Plus I'm not looking forward to being away from Tyler for three weeks, but I need to start seeing my doctor and get things ready for junior #2.

Let the count down begin!

1 comment:

  1. Oh phew!!! I thought you were crazy to do that drive alone!! SOunds like you have a lot to keep you busy until the baby comes!

    ReplyDelete