A handsome photographer took some pictures of my belly.
I thought he was so good looking I wanted him in the pictures too. :)
I'm getting more and more excited to hold our soon to be new baby boy.
I can't wait to see what he's going to look like,
or what kind of personality he's going to have.
I can't wait to see what he's going to look like,
or what kind of personality he's going to have.
Ashton's loves kissing and touching my belly.
When ever he see's someone touch my belly he gets a little possessive and tries to shove them away.
Already loves his brother so much :).
Already loves his brother so much :).
We asked Ashton what he thought of the name Jake for his baby brother and now we won't stop calling him that.
We're still looking but
We like the flow of Jake Jeffery McAllister.
Fun fact:
I'm starting to waddle. :)
These are so stunning! You make such a gorgeous pregnant woman, for real!
ReplyDeleteOh Kindra! These are beautiful photos! You look so gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteI love that name! :)
ReplyDelete