Had to take some pictures of our temporary home so we could remember them later.
*Look for the hiding Ashton in some of the pictures below!*
Out of the seven years I have done summer sales I have loved these apartment the most.
*Look for the hiding Ashton in some of the pictures below!*
Out of the seven years I have done summer sales I have loved these apartment the most.
The layout is perfect.
Kitchen size is not to small.
I love having closests for towels and storage.
We have a fireplace!
Plus, Tyler and I have our own closets and bathrooms. :)
The pool is perfect and close by.
Everything (Costco, Walmart, Target, Mall, Chick-fil-a, YMCA, Airport etc) is just 10 min away.
The weather gets hot, but then we have awesome days where its pouring down raining.
Which Tyler and I LOVE rain and thunder storms.
Our ward is awesome.
I've never felt more integrated in a summer church Ward then this one.
(They actually gave me a calling as Compassionate Service Leader. Which I have loved.)
I love going and doing classes with my vivint ladies.
I especially love the lady who does the step class.
She cracks me up everytime she says "Three feeter! Triple repeater!"
There definitely has been some ups and downs this summer, but I can honestly say I'll miss this place.
Kitchen size is not to small.
I love having closests for towels and storage.
We have a fireplace!
Plus, Tyler and I have our own closets and bathrooms. :)
The pool is perfect and close by.
Everything (Costco, Walmart, Target, Mall, Chick-fil-a, YMCA, Airport etc) is just 10 min away.
The weather gets hot, but then we have awesome days where its pouring down raining.
Which Tyler and I LOVE rain and thunder storms.
Our ward is awesome.
I've never felt more integrated in a summer church Ward then this one.
(They actually gave me a calling as Compassionate Service Leader. Which I have loved.)
Although I'm not going to lie
I won't miss,
driving these hills,
this crazy heat and humidity,
or our creepy bedroom door.
(It opens randomly by itself. Freaks me out at night.)
And even though the YMCA is the most ghetto looking gym I have ever seen,I love going and doing classes with my vivint ladies.
I especially love the lady who does the step class.
She cracks me up everytime she says "Three feeter! Triple repeater!"
There definitely has been some ups and downs this summer, but I can honestly say I'll miss this place.


No comments:
Post a Comment