Saturday, July 14, 2012

Potty Rollercoaster


I'm not gonna lie. 
Potty training is a lot harder then I imagined it to be.
Just when I think he's got it down the next day I'm cleaning out poopy underwear and pee off the floor.
And I think maybe he's not ready or I'm too pregnant and lazy for this.
But then he surprises me and he'll go three days wearing underwear and go all day with out wetting his pants! 

Which those three days have been the last few days.
We even went to chick-fil-a in his Lightning McQueen underwear and came home after playing in the play area for a few hours and he kept them dry! 
I must say he's very good at letting me know in the morning,
(when I want to be sleeping) 
that he needs to go and I need to get out of bed to help him. 

Lets cross our fingers that he'll keep it up and that
maybe having him potty trained before baby Jake* comes is realistic.
That isn't the baby's name 100% yet. Just trying it out. :)

1 comment:

  1. Ugh. All I can say is that I know EXACTLY how you feel! I came to the conclusion that I just started way, way too early. Ella started showing "signs" of being capable at 18-20 months, so I went with it! 9 months later she was finally potty trained. It was awful. Next time I think I'll wait a little longer. Or something? Ha, I don't know. I just feel ya.

    ReplyDelete