Friday, July 13, 2012

30 Weeks



With only 9 1/2 more weeks to go my body is definitely telling me its getting ready for this little guy to come.
This week:
My bones are starting to ache and every time I exercise I feel it for a few days after. Which makes me less motivated to exercise.
But I'm still trying to get out there and do it.
Today I spent the day bending over cleaning out our car and tonight after laying on my bed relaxing a bit I got up and I had to hold on to something because every time I took a step I felt like I was going to fall over.
 My lower back is killing me.
When I was pregnant with Ashton I remember having that happen as well.
I just feel lucky that its now starting to happen and hasn't been this way for a while.

Earlier this week My legs were sore and numb because of the charlie horses I've been getting in the middle of the night.

But overall I feel blessed that I have had a good pregnancy again.
Other then the recent upcomings and being sick my first trimester I have had a good 30 weeks.

And when it is a little uncomfortable I have to think, It's gonna be worth it when we see this new baby.
It was worth it the first time too.

Remember how I said I cleaned out the car. Ashton was helping me.
We washed the outside as well... Ashton took all his clothes off except his underwear because he got wet.
I cought this picture of him while he was helping.
Had to share.
Why his underwear was like that, I'll never know.


No comments:

Post a Comment