Saturday, August 25, 2012

Baby Jitters.

3am I woke up because my stomache was having that tight feeling.
As I lay in my bed trying to calm myself and count how far apart they were I thankfully drifted back to sleep.
Then again at 5am I woke up again to it.
I got a little nervous again.
With Ashton I didn't have braxton hicks or contractions until I was at the hospital being induced.
So having this tightening every night for the last three days and some spotting is starting to freak me out.

My Doctor's appointment on Thursday revealed that I'm 2.5 cm dilated and 80% effaced.

It makes me nervous feeling that tight feeling not knowing if its braxton hicks or actual contractions. 
On Wednesday they were about ten minutes apart and I started to get a little paranoid. 
I kept getting thoughts of me rushing to the hospital and having this sweet baby boy without Tyler.
I know it wouldn't be the end of the world and what matters most is that this baby and I are healthy but I hate the thought of Tyler possibly not making it for such a special event.
I still remember two years ago after our perfect little boy was in our arms Tyler looking at me holding my hands and both of us crying because of how much love we felt for eachother.
I don't want to miss that this time.


At my appointment I asked Doctor Christensen if he thought my husband should come home early and his response was. 
"Well I wouldn't be surprised if you went into labor tonight but I also wouldn't be surprised if you lasted a few more weeks so its really up to you."
That helps... not. :)
These babies sure have their own time table.

When I told Tyler the updates he's been working fast to get here. Seems like there is always something that pops up with these dang cars.
He bought new tires for the BMW and Bug and when he got the BMW tires mounted the shop said the BMW wouldn't start. (I want to blow this thing up!)
Turns out it needs a new throttle body because its jammed. He also said that was wierd because that doesn't happen very often... hmmm of course it would happen to our lovely X5! At the perfect timing too!
The part won't be here until monday so Tyler is going with option 2 and driving the Bug down. 
He got the oil changed, tires mounted and aligned so now its just packing up and hopefully he'll be able to leave today. 
Then maybe he'll be here by Tuesday! 
So until he gets here. I'm staying in bed, not moving unless I have to. 
Which I kind of was doing already because of Doctors orders. 
But this time I'm taking it more seriously.
Please junior. Don't come just yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment