My handsome husband made it home Monday night.
Ashton is literally stuck to his hip. He loves having his daddy home.
I have the perfect little family, and Tyler and I are so excited to add on one more this Thursday!
Yesterday I had my weekly doctor's appointment.
All my nurses and Doctor Christensen were so excited to see that Tyler was back.
My blood pressure was taken like usual and I was taken back to the room I've been oh so familiar with lately. The results of my urine sample came back and instead of a trace of protein I have protein in my urine and my blood pressure was up to 139/93. (normal is 120/80 or below)
A lot higher then before.
After those results I was checked and I've progressed to 3cm dilated and 90% effaced.
So putting all the pieces together Doctor Christensen said It's probably best for my health to have this baby bright and early on Thursday!
He said I was lucky to have made it to full term and that there was a good chance we were going to have this baby pre-term.
It was strange how familiar this experience was.
Two in-a-half years ago Tyler and I sat in that same room with the same doctor hearing your going to have a baby in just a few days. You can't really describe the feelings.
Excitement, nervousness, happiness, scared, it was all there,
and still is.
I remember with Ashton when Tyler and I were laying in bed the night before I broke down crying because of how nervous I was.
I'm going to be pushing a baby out.... and there is literally no turning back.
Freaked the daylights outta me.
Although I am feeling those same feelings again, I can honestly say, I'm so excited to hold this little boy in my arms. To finally get to meet him. To see his sweet little toes and hands.
See if he'll have hair or my nose. See if he'll have Tylers eyes or lips.
After nine months of waiting It's finally here.

No comments:
Post a Comment