I think I have elephantitis.
More in my right foot then my left.
But as you can see in the picture below My ankles are dissapearing.
This picture isn't that bad too. The swellings gone down quite a bit.
These don't look like my feet anymore! :(
I went to see Doctor Christensen on Monday.
He slapped my hands because I haven't seen a doctor all summer long.
They really got to work on me though.
Blood Test,
Urine samples,
Shot's,
Ultra sound!
Here's the update on baby boy.
Healthy!
He's measuring in about 6.4lbs in weight. (um... wow. I still have 5 weeks people)
I've got really high blood pressure, major swelling and high protien in my urine.
Signs of Preclampsia.
He ordered me on three days of bed rest and a follow up appointment to see if that will help lower things down.
So for now I've been chillin at the the new pad and inlaws watching my new favorite show Drop Dead Diva and having a blast... not.
Although there are some perks. I got free pizza from my amazing friends Travis and Lauren.
They were super thoughtful and had it delievered to my house!
Amazing. Thanks you guys.
LOVE YOU KINDRA! glad to hear you're better, obviously that pizza did the trick!!!
ReplyDeletei hope that babe of yours stays in as long as possible!
xo lauren
You are adorable Kindra!!!! I don't know if you remember but I had preeclampsia with Cache. He was born at 31 weeks though, so you are doing amazing!!!!!! We're praying for you to keep the little dude in there till Tyler gets home! Till then, enjoy the rest! It will be only a hopeful dream once you've got two little ones running around. :)
ReplyDelete