We've made it to Idaho!
When we came home, I had the best surprise ever.
My parents blind folded me and took me down to the "unfinished" basement.
When they took off the blind fold i bursted into tears.
The "unfinished basement" was finished!
For the past few weeks I've been dreading leaving our perfect apartment and moving into their basement that wouldn't have a bathroom or carpet.
So imagine my surprise when I found out there was two finished bathrooms, carpet, paint and baseboards!
My dad would say "I hope you don't mind but you'll have to pee in a bucket at night until we get a running toilet down there."
Umm... Yeah right dad.
No walking this 35 week pregnant girl up the stairs in the middle of the night to go pee!
I've got my own toilet now :)
Here's one of the porcelain beauties.
I'm excited to start putting pictures up and making it feel like home!
Thank you soo much mom and dad!!
No comments:
Post a Comment