Saturday, August 11, 2012

Parting Ways.


Well now that the wedding is over, Tyler headed back to Pittsburgh and I'm headed back to Idaho.
Road trip with the McAllister's back home!
With our house being rented out we'll be living in my parents unfinished basement.
They said they got the Drywall up but still waiting on carpet, bathrooms etc. 
I might just stay in their spare bedroom upstairs until they get a bathroom down there. 
My whole body is swelling up so much I'm wobbling like a old lady and I feel like if someone poked me I'd burst. I'm really dreading these next five weeks of pregnancy because of it. 
How the heck am I going to get bigger?! 

It's going to be nice having my parents and inlaws close by while Tyler is gone.

I am gonna miss him. 
I already do :(
He dedicated a song to me and it made me break down and cry.
He really is my true companion.

No comments:

Post a Comment