We went camping up in Idaho City!
Crazy how behind in times people are and it's only a few hours away.
No cell phones!
This guy we ran into at the grocery store just barely put in plumbing at his house.
He looked like he was 70...
anyways.
I know we are crazy taking a three in a half week old baby camping, but it's better then going when I'm having contractions and about to pop a baby out.
We stayed warm, had some delicious grub, enjoyed a lovely fire with hot chocolate.
Can't get much better then that.
Things we learned this trip: Never leave a power bar in your diaper bag outside at night. The chipmunks will eat it, and your babies binki... weird i know.
Ashton learned how to pee standing up. I think Tyler is proud.
Enjoy the pics!
There's a lot of them!
Proof Jake enjoyed the trip too :)





No comments:
Post a Comment